Q: Q: Jerking reaction

I am driving long distance when this occurs. Basically I am driving @70mph on highway for 2 hrs or so and then come to a complete stop. Once I began to accelarate- I feel the vehicle jerk- someone called it " stalling" I had ford look into it and said there was nothing wrong. Sureeee. Any help will help !!!!

Hi There, This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. Other functions controlled by the TCM are components such as a kick down switch, traction control system, and cruise control module. Any of these may also affect the way the transmission control module performs and controls the transmission and the shifting of your vehicle. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.

3. Q: Jerking reaction