Q: Front brakes lock up is that the ABS module or the pump

front brakes lockup on my 2006 F-150 is that the ABS module or the pump. I have replace brake lines,brake calipers and brake pads.

The ABS system should of been put into bleed function when bleeding out the brake lines or you may not be able to get all the air out of the system. This is most likely the cause of the rear brakes not working since you replaced the lines and did not get all the air out. You will need to use a scanner that can put the brakes into bleed mode and then using a pressure bleeder to get air out.