Q: Where is the transaxle cooler lines located?

I'm going to do a transmission flush, so I need to know the location of the transmission lines that go from the transmission to the transmission cooler. I also need to know where the transmission cooler is located at on the transmission. As there are no lines(hoses) going to the radiator, from the transmission. I need to see the lines in a diagram, schematic or video. So I can see for myself that it is for my specific kind of car. Can you please help me figure this out. I'm still hoping for the best outcome.

External coolers plumbed to the radiator were used in the 1999 TL model but not in later models. Consequently, there is no external cooler to tap into. Draining the transmission fluid and changing the filter is more than adequate. It is not necessary to flush the transmission and such will not be of any advantage to you. If a transmission has so much debris in it that it needs to be flushed, it undoubtedly needs to be rebuilt. If you desire that a certified mechanic exchange the fluid and install a new filter, you can schedule service using YourMechanic’s transmission fluid service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.