Q: Why did my slip light and my ABS and brake light come on in my 2011 Honda Accord after replacing my battery

The slip light came on when i changed the battery of the car. ABS and brake light also came on

Hello. It is common for these lights to come on after a battery replacement. It is typically due to the fact that the system has lost voltage which causes these computers to set codes. I usually scan the computers just to make sure that there is nothing else going on. It is also possible that the vehicle was damaged if it was jumped or if the battery was not installed correctly, but that is not as common. If you need more help with this, consider YourMechanic. as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these warning lights are on]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection

3. Why did my slip light and my ABS and brake light come on in my 2011 Honda Accord after replacing my battery