Q: Van running rough; fuel flow problem

My van is running very rough and seems to be starving for fuel.

Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. The 4.3 liter engine in your van has quite a few common problems. If it feels like it is starving for fuel, it may simply be a clogged fuel filter. It may also have worn out spark plugs or may need a distributor cap and rotor. If the van has not had a tune up, then that may be the problem. A mechanic would pull these parts to visually inspect them and would test the fuel pressure. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the rough idle your vehicle is experiencing.