Q: How do I turn off the traction control?

How do I turn off the traction control?

A: The traction control helps you maintain ful...

The traction control helps you maintain full control of your vehicle in adverse weather conditions, by transferring power to the wheels with better traction. You can turn off the traction control, which can help you move your car if it is stuck in mud or snow. To turn off the traction control, quickly press and release the traction control and vehicle stability control (VSC) off button, which is located to the left of the steering column. A TRAC Off light will illuminate on the instrument panel to confirm that the system is off.

Never keep the traction control off unless you need it for a specific purpose.