Q: how to program a keyless entry fob on a 1999 Toyota Camry Le v6

asked by on September 17, 2017

I recently bought a 1999 Toyota Camry and it only came with a key and I recently bought a wireless entry key fob but I do not know how to program it

Hi Fernando. Thanks for contacting us today. It depends on what type of FOB key you purchased. If it’s an OEM key from Toyota, there should be instructions in the box that show you how to complete this process. It’s also common for a dealership to program the key for you based on your VIN #. If it’s an aftermarket FOB key, you’ll have to contact the manufacturer for their recommended steps.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr