Q: wiring diagram for the 87 pigtails to the cluster to configure the wireless to work

Have an 87 Chevy S10 2.8 liter V6 need wiring pigtail for instrument cluster diagram to replace the instrument cluster with a 92 Digital dash to swap from automatic to 5 speed manual with an electronic pickup need diagram to wire that too if you can email me the information or diagram my email Reaper6977 @gmail.com

My best recommendation for finding this information would be to purchase a factory service manual from General Motors for that particular vehicle. This service manual should have any and all wiring diagrams associated with that vehicle. Otherwise, you could try contacting your local Chevrolet dealership to see if they have any wiring information for your vehicle.