Q: can i use a 4L60E THAT CAME OUT OF A TRUCK WITH A 5.3 MOTOR AND CHANGE THE FRONT SHAFT OR IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE IT WORK

I GOT A 4L60E BUT IT CAME OUT OF A 5.3 and the front shaft is diffrent what can i do

Hi Robert. Thanks for sending your question today, however, we’re not really best to help you in this situation. We focus on only answering OEM service and maintenance tips, so you would be better served to seek the advice of a GM transmission specialist in this case.

3. can i use a 4L60E THAT CAME OUT OF A TRUCK WITH A 5.3 MOTOR AND CHANGE THE FRONT SHAFT OR IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE IT WORK