Q: is it too late to get undercoating for a week old 2017 Toyota Prius

I just bought my car, 2017 Toyota Prius, a week ago and My dad told me that I should get undercoating for my new car. I have about 100 miles on my toyota prius already. should I get undercoating ? is that too late?

No it is never too late to get the car undercoated unless your car is already rusted out. You may need to have the under car washed of any dirt or salts that may have got on the undercarriage.

3. is it too late to get undercoating for a week old 2017 Toyota Prius