Q: No spark from spark plugs

I can't get a spark from the spark plug wires when I try to start my car.

If you are not getting a spark from the wires, then there may be a problem with the ignition system, or engine management system. As both systems are electrical, and sometimes highly elaborate in nature, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the problem, to ensure that the correct repair is made. From this diagnostic, they can determine if you need a spark plug replacement or repair of any other components.