Q: Can't find radio fuse

asked by on August 11, 2016

My Versa Note’s radio stopped working. And I really loved my car until this. My brother told me that it most likely blew a fuse. I looked everywhere for it and can't find it anywhere. Can you tell me where the fuse for the radio is? Thank you.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, chances are there is a bit more going on than just blowing a fuse. When a fuse blows there a few possible causes such as a failing radio, short in the wiring, or too much load on that circuit. If the fuse is blown and was replaced without resolving the issue there is a good chance the fuse would blow again immediately. Have a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic diagnose the electrical issue and let you know what repairs are required.