Q: Engine clicking and shaking

Recently the truck started to make a clicking sound(after I added oil) from behind the engine close to the CAT and it also shakes when accelerating at low speeds...I replaced the ignition coil thinking it was the problem to no success...I have spark from all 8 spark plugs and plenty of oil in the vehicle it sounds like I'm miss firing but I have no clue why

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a few different things. A few possibilities are an exhaust leak, or some sort of engine performance issue, such as a misfire. If the noise appears to be coming from the area near the catalytic converter then it may be possible that one of the exhaust gaskets has sprung a leak. Aside from producing a clicking noise, an exhaust leak can also cause noticeable performance issues if it is large enough. In most cases the only way to solve this issue is by replacing the leaky gasket. Similar symptoms can also be caused by engine performance issues. Any problem that results in a misfire can cause the engine to produce a noise as well as experience performance issues such as power loss or hesitation. Issues with the fuel, ignition, or engine management systems can all cause the vehicle to experience misfires. If spark is good, then the next things to look at would be the fuel and engine management systems. A problem with one of the engine sensors or fuel system components can produce the symptoms you are experiencing if a misfire occurs. As these sorts of issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what may be causing your noise and performance issues.

3. Engine clicking and shaking