Q: The battery light shows red and the temperature guage is not showing

asked by on September 15, 2016

The battery light at the dash board shows red and white at interval and the temprature gauge is not moving or showing

Battery Replacement $200.97 - $319.07 Get a Quote
Battery Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hey there. This could be anything from a bad battery to a bad battery control unit. This can also cause other gauges to not function correctly, including the temperature gauge. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose the Battery Light and make the proper corrections.