Q: Hood won’t close all the way

I bought a carbon fiber hood recently and the hood won’t close all the way, it latch’s on but won’t lock leaving a ugly gap and flopping up and down on high speeds. I took off all hood stoppers and even adjusted the hood latch it’s self and nothing is working, what can i do?

Hey Caleb. Thanks for contacting us today. Since this is likely an aftermarket hood, and we are not able to offer tips for anything beyond OEM applications, I think your best bet is to contact the manufacturer of the hood and ask them for technical support. You can also consult with Camaro online forums, as there are tons of guys and gals who have likely been in your same situation able to help.