Q: My vehicle is leaking anti-freeze like crazy and I have no heater

When I park the vehicle it leaks antifreeze all over the ground yesterday I went through a whole jug and now it's empty again on my way home it overheat and go about three-quarters of the way up the temperature gauge and now my antifreeze is empty and I don't have a heater

A: It sounds like you may have some coolant th...

It sounds like you may have some coolant that is leaking out, causing the motor to overheat. Or, you could have a bad thermostat or a faulty cooling fan relay that is causing the motor to overheat which is then making the coolant overflow and leak. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your coolant leak and overheating problem.