Q: Q: The car does not move

Initially, the car will suddenly be moving at 5km/hr maximum speed on the road despite the acceleration. Right now, the car does not move at all.

This problem would need additional information to diagnose it for you. I would recommend getting the computer scanned for codes and then the codes pinpoint test done to see if it is a computer sensor failure or check fuel pressure to see if the pressure is within specifications. If help is needed then contact a mechanic like a mechanic from YourMechanic.

3. Q: The car does not move