Q: How do I open the trunk with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

How do I open the trunk with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter can be used to open your vehicle’s trunk. Here’s how: 1. Press the unlock button on the RKE transmitter. The unlock button looks like an open padlock, and will unlock all of the vehicle’s doors, including the trunk. 2. Press the open trunk button on the RKE transmitter. This button looks like a car with the trunk open, and will unlatch the trunk. 3. With the trunk unlatched, manually lift it up.