Q: Would a car that is out of alignment cause gas pedal vibration?

asked by on November 10, 2016

I got everything I needed to know about a vibrating pedal. Going up hill. Whitch it's really noticeable. My vehicle is out of alignment i am getting a 4 wheel alignment done. Would that also cause the gas pedal issue

What is causing your pedal to vibrate should not be related to your alignment issue. Although your alignment issue may cause a substantial amount of vibration, this would be generally limited to the outer extremities of the car and not one isolated part such as the gas pedal or brake pedal.

If you need any extra assistance, then have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a 75-point safety inspection to make sure your car is perfectly safety.