Q: Where is the slave cylinder in 2011 Kia sportage

I'm looking to change my slave cylinder in my 2011 Kia sport itch and I cannot find it

The 2011 Sportage has what is called a "concentric" slave cylinder. It’s a tubular affair that fits around the input shaft of the transmission and cannot be removed without first removing the transmission. It’s one of the really bad ideas to come out of the car companies and makes what used to be a simple job into a major one. The part is replaced along with the release bearing when the clutch is replaced. If this sounds like more work than you want to take on, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your car and replace your slave cylinder for you.

3. Where is the slave cylinder in 2011 Kia sportage