Q: Car won't start

asked by on October 06, 2016

I put my key in the charging port of car because it is push to start and the car says no key and won't start. Earlier my car went crazy. It would say no key when I was driving it and the whole system would shut off electricity not the engine though it did it until I got home and I had to disconnect battery multiple time for the car to work again normally. After all that my windows stopped work and the car won't lock either. And now it has done it again it went crazy saying I pressed the emergency lights when I hadn't and and when I turned of car the lights were still on had to disconnect battery once again but when back connected the car didn't turn back on. What could be wrong with it? My guess is the car computer?

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It’s highly unlikely that the computer is damaged, especially with only 48,000 miles on the vehicle. You may have an issue with your key or the ignition system that is causing some electrical gremlins to appear in your Infinity. A good idea is to have one of our local mechanics complete an electrical diagnostic scan, so they can download any stored error codes that will tell them why your Infinity is acting crazy.