Q: How do I change songs on a CD with the steering wheel controls?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I change songs on a CD with the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel has switches on the back of it so that you can control the sound system without taking your hands off the wheel. To control a CD that you are listening to, you want to use the switches on the left side of the wheel. To skip to the next track, press the top of the rocker switch. To start a track over, press the bottom of the rocker switch. To select a specific track, press either end of the rocker switch as many times as the track number (i.e. to play track nine, press the rocker switch nine times in a row). To switch CDs, press the button in between the rocker switches.

Tip

If you press the bottom of the rocker switch when you’re only a few seconds into a song, it will play the previous song.