Q: Blinker blinking too fast

The left side blinker is blinking really fast, and all the lights on the left side are not working. Right side blinker and lights work fine.

Hello. The most common cause of this is either a bad body control module or a bad ground. Most of the time this is from a short in the body control module. I would typically start by checking the connections on the body control module to see if they are loose or melted at all. If the connections are fine then I would test the output voltages with a voltage meter before replacing the body control module. If you were looking to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your office to diagnose and fix this.

3. Blinker blinking too fast