Q: Blinker blinking too fast

The left side blinker is blinking really fast, and all the lights on the left side are not working. Right side blinker and lights work fine.

A: Hello. The most common cause of this is eit...

Hello. The most common cause of this is either a bad body control module or a bad ground. Most of the time this is from a short in the body control module. I would typically start by checking the connections on the body control module to see if they are loose or melted at all. If the connections are fine then I would test the output voltages with a voltage meter before replacing the body control module. If you were looking to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your office to diagnose and fix this.