Q: How do I program a personal entry code for the Keyless Entry Keypad to the memory feature?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I program a personal entry code for the Keyless Entry Keypad to the memory feature?

They Keyless Entry Keypad allows you to enter your truck without using your keys. Your code for the keypad can also be programmed to the memory feature and move the seats to your settings. To program a personal Entry Code to the memory feature.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the keypad.

3. Enter your own personal 5-digit code.

4. Press the 1-2 button to recall Driver 1’s settings or the 3-4 button to recall Driver 2’s settings right after you enter your code.