Q: Car hesitates and jerks

I have a problem with my car hesitating lately. It is as if there is not enough gas in it. It also jerks and has difficulty shifting gears. When this happens, I feel like it is going to shut off. A month ago, the dealer had the MDS solenoid replaced but the issue is happening again. He doesn't know what is causing it now. Do you have any idea?

The fault codes and engine operating/sensor information need to be looked at to see if there are any underlying issues. Fuel pressure and volume should be checked along with the induction system to make sure are no vacuum leaks present as both fuel delivery and air induction can affect the air-fuel ratio causing drivability issues. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment and expertise to diagnose the hesitation issue and restore normal engine running condition on your 2008 Chrysler Aspen.