Q: I have a Po171 code on a 2006 trailblazer

I have hey po171 code it runs good it it doesn't leak oil it's just got this cold on it I pulled the mass airflow sensor out and cleaned it good and put it back but it popped back on

The cause behind diagnostic trouble code P0171 is easiest to find by looking at the secondary firing patterns on the Bank one cylinders. That will confirm if the too lean condition, that has caused the code to set, affects all cylinders in the bank. If not all cylinders are affected, test for defective individual fuel injectors. However, if all cylinders are affected, you would test, in turn: the fuel pressure regulator, fuel pump pressure, check for a clogged fuel filter, vacuum leak, faulty oxygen sensor(s) and faulty mass air flow sensor. Rarely, the cause will be a faulty powertrain control module. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a check engine light diagnostic - code P0171 and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a Po171 code on a 2006 trailblazer