Q: Infiniti G35 OR G37

Hello, I am looking to buy either an infinity g37 or g35. I was wondering what the best route to take considering mechanic costs and or know issues with either of these models that you know about. Thank you.

A: Hello. I think your decision will come down...

Hello. I think your decision will come down to your personal tastes. The G37 is the newer model, has a bigger engine, more power and is a little more advanced than the G35. At 100k there are a few things to consider regarding the maintenance of these vehicles. You want to make sure any mileage recommended services are up to date and try to get information on any previous repairs that may have been done to the cars. It would also be a good idea to check with insurance agencies for any accident records. If there you are close to purchasing either car, I also recommend having a mechanic conduct a pre-purchase inspection on the car. This way, you will have a clear picture of any upcoming maintenance costs and so that you are not surprised by any of the car's conditions.