Q: cost to check for bent axle on all 4 wheels

Drove over a light pole, all four wheels and tires need to be replaced. How much to check and repair if axles are bent?

The best way to handle this, is to take the vehicle to a local repair shop or dealership that performs wheel alignments. By setting the vehicle up on the alignment rack, they will be able to measure all the alignment angles. If anything is bent, it will be indicated in the alignment readings. Once determined, they will be able to give you an estimate as to what should be replaced to correct any alignment issues.

3. cost to check for bent axle on all 4 wheels