Q: No air coming through any of the vents, defrost, etc.

When starting the car this morning, a loud "flapping" noise came from under the hood, sounding like closer to the dash. After "flapping", a squealing sound was heard...............the AC was still working. I turned off the AC unit and the sound stopped. Turned the AC unit back on and the "flapping" sound occurred, then stopped. When the sound stopped, no air was blowing out of the vents. Air will not come out of the vents, defrost or floor settings.......whether on AC, Heat or Air. Thank you.

It sounds like you may have got something stuck in the blower for the A/C. The blower may be blocked or may have burned up. Have the blower removed and tested and checked for a problem. You may have something caught in the motor causing it to lock up. I have seen paper, pens, and even rodents. I know it sounds weird but it happens. It can also just be a blower resistor and blower motor. To have the fault pinpointed in person, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can take a look at your car to diagnose your AC issue and squealing sound that you are hearing.