Q: Does guaranteed 2 pass mess up motors ?

my check engine light is on and when I went to check it and it popped up saying it was my catalytic converter , so I was told that if I use guaranteed 2 pass it would work . I was also told that if I do that treatment it could mess up my motor . So my question is does it really mess up motors ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. While this product may not directly effect a perfectly good engine, if there are other issues with it, the problems may be exaggerated by the product. Also keep in mind that the product is not designed as a fix to the catalytic converter, but as a way to pass your emissions test. The product will eventually burn up, the chemicals will loose their effects, the oxygen sensors will again detect the issue, and the problem may be worse due to the amount of time you have been potentially driving in the meanwhile. If you are not attempting to pass an emissions test, you should look into replacing the catalytic converter, and not waste your time and money on a product which is prolonging the inevitable. For more help with this repair, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Does guaranteed 2 pass mess up motors ?