Q: My fan for my a c and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 settings but not 1

asked by on April 11, 2017

My fan on my ac and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 setting but not 1 but i can feel air when i have the fan on 1 when i am moving down the road. When i put it on recirculation i cant feel air on setting 1 at all.

Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement $91.80 - $656.21 Get a Quote

The blower motor resistor, in the motor speed control circuit, is probably faulty. If your vehicle does not have automatic temperature control, the part that needs to be replaced is relatively inexpensive. If you desire a definitive diagnosis, and replacement of the "resistor block" if needed, right at your location, please request blower motor resistor inspection/replacement. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.