Q: My engine light is on and after turning on my and driving for 5-10 minutes my VSA and "!" In a triangle comes on

My car then proceeds to sputter a bit when i am accelerating and i have to let off the gas for it to stop sputtering on me but then it keeps doing that everyone once in a while. I have taken it to honda and they just gave me a list of fluids i need replaced i.e. transmission and power steering. I had a seperate mechanic look at the codes and it said that the electronic acuator wasnt working properly. Im not sure if this is the case i need a second or even third opinion

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Best practices automotive diagnosis for today’s cars, trucks and SUV’s begins by completing a diagnostic scan to determine if any error codes have been detected and stored in the ECU. Since you seem to have a warning light illuminating on your dash, this confirms that an error code exists and should be downloaded by a professional mechanic as they compete a check engine light inspection. This is what I’d recommend having one of our mobile mechanics complete; so you can be told precisely what is causing your Honda’s problems.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr