Q: AC still run when I turn the truck off and it blows sometimes and sometimes not

A c still runs when I cut the truck off. It blows ice cold when it works but some days it won t blow at air the compressor is working. Maybe a short or blower speed control module it has auto climate control

A: Hi there. It sounds like you have a bad blo...

Hi there. It sounds like you have a bad blower resistor. You should replace this first and then see if the blower motor is still blowing intermittently. If it is, this would mean the blower motor is bad and there are dead spots in the motor. If you tap the motor when this happens, and the motor starts turning, then it is the motor that should be replaced. You may want to just replace the motor and resistor at the same time. If you'd like to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic, can come to your car's location to perform these repairs.