Q: Continuous Clunking and thumping while driving.

When I turn to the right it is worse. When I turn to the left is quieter. Checked all booties on tie rods and cv axle. All good. When I spin the wheel as the car is jacked there's a rumble. Not sure if it is the cv axle, tie rod ends, or the wheel bearing. Please help

A: Good job on the description of the noise. W...

Good job on the description of the noise. What you are describing is the noise that a wheel bearing makes when it is worn out. The noise will change pitch when steering left and right. The bearings for your PT Cruiser are pressed into the knuckle. This means you will need a shop press, or purpose built tools to change them out. They are the same for the left and right. If you would like to have your wheel bearings repaired, or want a quote, consider YourMechanic.