Q: My traction light is on 2011 dodge charger

My traction light is on why is that

Traction Control Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Traction control relies on wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a problem with the traction control system on your vehicle, the illumination of the TCS warning light means that diagnostic trouble codes are stored. Those codes will provide the key clues to finding, and repairing, the fault in the TCS system. Among common issues found are problems with wiring to the wheel speed sensors and the wheel speed sensors themselves. If you request it, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform a traction control system diagnostic and let you know of the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr