Q: My ford 500 2007 leaked out the oil and shut down on the road. The leak is fixed but it wont start. What could be the problem

car leaked oil and shut down... fixed the oil leaked and the car still wont start. what could be the problem

When you leaked out all the oil, the oil pressure was lost in the engine. This loss of pressure caused all the moving parts to be starved of oil and no longer lubricated. You most likely seized the engine bearings. If engine turns over fine but still will not start, then have a mechanic check to see what is causing the problem. The repairs may have left something loose that is causing the no start. I would recommend having a professional technician from YourMechanic come to you and inspect your vehicle to figure out why it’s not starting.

• My ford 500 2007 leaked out the oil and shut down on the road. The leak is fixed but it wont start. What could be the problem