Q: My Toyota Venza after sitting a day or 2 won't start, the battery was checked at the Toyota dealership and they said it is perfect

Car won't start after sitting, battery was checked and is perfect.

Hello there, many potential faults will cause your 2013 Toyota Venza to not start after sitting. You have done well in having the battery tested already as this rules it out. The most common issues are aftermarket accessories such as alarms, radios, or remote starts and parasitic draws. Either of these can cause a drain on the battery that slowly will drain it, this can go unnoticed for long periods of time if the car is driven every day. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car not starting and make any repairs required.

3. My Toyota Venza after sitting a day or 2 won't start, the battery was checked at the Toyota dealership and they said it is perfect