Q: TPMS light is on

The TPMS light is on. I had a sensor on the back right tire replaced, and the shop didn't have a machine, or didn't know how to wake it up. It blinks for a minute or two, then stays on steadily, and never goes off. The tires are filled to the recommended PSI.

In Hyundai vehicles you need to have a special scanner to reset the tire pressure monitor system when a sensor is replaced. The scan tool will wake up each sensor and record its serial number. After you have each tire pressure sensors serial number the scanner will hook up to your car’s data port and upload the serial numbers into your vehicle. Once that is done your TPMS light should go out after a short drive. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic to get your TPMS system working right again.

3. Q: TPMS light is on