Q: The electric power steering system warning light is on and check engine light is on and don't turn on

The electric power steering system warning light on and check engin light on and doesn't turn on?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is having obvious issues with the power steering system. When the problem is detected while the computer runs scans as it starts, and the problem is bad enough, the system will not allow the vehicle to start or be driven. With that being said, the issues detected by the computer can be read with a scan tool. Once you have these codes, you can use them to help you narrow in on the exact issue. You can take corrective action from there. Unfortunately without these codes, it is a guessing game to figure out what the issue may be. Typically this would require a tow to the shop, however you do have access to our mobile technicians through our service department.