Passenger headlight duller and full beam does not work su...

Q: Passenger headlight duller and full beam does not work

asked by on October 01, 2016

I have a Suzuki swift 2007 I noticed I had a headlight out replaced the bulb and it appears very dull so went out bought another bulb different supplier still dull and when a put full beam on it now only works on drivers side I have checked fuses and they are ok don't think it's the switch any ideas and price to fix appreciated

Hi, thanks for writing in. When you went to replace the bulb, did you find any amount of corrosion or signs of burns on the connectors or bulb sockets? Try replacing all of the bulbs at the same time before suspecting the switch. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your headlights for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.