Q: My key always get stuck in the ignition and now my car won't start.

I was having problems with my key getting stuck So one day I go to start my car and it turns over but doesn't start what's the problem

It could be that you have a faulty ignition switch. According to a the GM recall website, your car was one of the cars recalled because of a faulty ignition switch. Before you take any other measures, call your dealer and give them your car’s serial number, ask if the car is subject to recall. you might be able to get this problem fixed for free. If it turns out that you are not part of the recall, and you don’t want to pay dealer prices, you can contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your ignition switch and let you know what it will take to solve your problem

3. My key always get stuck in the ignition and now my car won't start.