Q: Car shuts off when stopped or going slow

My car shuts off when the rpm goes down or when I'm stopped or going slow.

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are many reasons why a vehicle may stall at a stop or at low RPM. I would recommend having your vehicle’s stalling issue inspected at by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine the exact nature of the problem. I would first scan for trouble codes, to see if they can perhaps reveal a clue as to what the problem may be. However, common reasons for why a vehicle may stall, or have trouble idling include: are vacuum leaks, perhaps a large one, or a dirty or failed idle air control valve.