Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

Q: Car frequently loses alignment

The alignment can be thrown out over and over again from some part of the suspension shifting. Have all the subframe mounts checked for loose or worn bushings. Also, check the lower control arms for worn out bushings. These are...

Q: I have a clunking and popping noise when turning

This is a common sign of a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: Fluid in the boot looks like power steering fluid

Hello. The fluid in the boot is a separate issue. If there is fluid in the boot it is because the rack and pinion is failing. These boots are not there to contain fluid but to keep dirt out. If...