Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

3. CV joint damage

Q: I did the heads and the crankshaft sensor and the car still will not start

Hi there. There are many possibilities as to why the car won't start. First, if the crankshaft position sensor is improperly installed, ignition timing will be incorrect. It's also possible that the electrical harness attached to the crankshaft sensor is...

Q: Won't fire

The vehicle uses the crankshaft and camshaft sensors to control the spark and fuel injection of the engine. You should have the computer scanned to get codes, to see which sensor set a code.

Q: Is there grease in the left side front driver side wheel bearing

The wheel bearings on the front of your car are within unitized hub assemblies and thus the grease that is placed within when the hub is manufactured is permanently sealed inside. It will not leak out. If the bearing has...