Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

A: ...

Q: Why is my car not moving?

Hi There, This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates...

Q: Rear axle shaft

It is possible it is a damage axle shaft seal surface and it should be checked by removing the axle and inspecting the seal mating surface and the seal to see which one is damaged. Before the axle is removed...

Q: Warped front driver side axle

If the axle shaft is not straight or there is a problem with the joints such that the axle does not run in a straight axis, all leading to vibration, you have to replace the axle as soon as possible...