Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

3. CV joint damage

Q: Check engine light came on, stayed 2-3 days, then went off.

If the check engine light is off, the engine operating temperature is fully within the normal range (not too cold and not too hot) and there are no outward signs of engine malfunction, you need do nothing at this time....

Q: I have a p0410 code yet my air pump does operate however the flow doesn't seem to be very strong?

There is probably a filter in the pump and yes the filter could block flow. However, before you consider a plugged filter, inspect the check valves; they will commonly get plugged up or stuck. The pump flow is minimal and...

Q: Was driving then car would not move found 2 silver balls under car bearings i quess put it in gear and car will not move

If the balls are roughly 3/8th inch in diameter, they come from the CV joint at the end of the axle. The CV joint may be broken which would explain why the car won't move. Replacing the axle is a...