Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

3. CV joint damage

Q: Tire size change

There are some differences in the two tire sizes and I will go through some of them for you. See the table below for differences in dimensions: ...

Q: I have a 2000 mecury mountaineer. When driving spots in gears between 30 an 40. There is no back fire just misses.

The transmission has an accumulator spring that may be broken or the shift valve in the control module may have a broken spring. If an accumulator spring or a shift valve spring breaks in a transmission, the shifting will be...

Q: Clicking and popping noise

This is a common sign of a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...