Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

A: ...

Q: About how much is it to fix an alternator on Rendezvous Buick?

Billing question sent to CS for the repair or replacement of the alternator on a 2002 Buick Rendezvous with a V6-3.4L engine.

Q: Rear passenger wheel making crunching sound

Possible causes of such noise are wheel bearings, a stuck brake caliper or seized sliding pins on the caliper torque plate, brake dust plate interference, loose caliper or torque plate, suspension interference with the body, and trapped foreign material in...

Q: When I accelerate in my 2002 Acura CL Type S it feels like I am on a ribbed road but not when coasting or cruising

Hi there - so you feel a vibration only under acceleration, or under a load - good diagnostic skills! Most likely, the CV joints on your front axles are worn, and are allowing a bit more movement as they rotate...