Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

3. CV joint damage

Q: Green light doesn't come on when shifter is placed in drive

Each transmission range display has a separate bulb that lights up. The instrument cluster can be removed and the bulbs can be replaced individually. My recommendation would be to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: Trouble starting car after sitting for 2 hours

You may be having a problem with one of the battery cables or connections. A mechanic can do what is called is a voltage drop test on the starter and all the cables to see if one or more cables...

Q: Cv joint keeps breaking

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be experiencing one of several different issues. The first thing to consider is the quality of the replacement you purchased. Re-manufactured CV joints are not terribly uncommon. When you purchase the...