Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

3. CV joint damage

Q: 2002 Pontiac grand am running hot quick and heater not working

Lack of heat can be a consequence of overheating as the coolant boils and creates pockets of trapped air that impede flow to the heater core. Also, if the coolant level is low, it may not circulate to the heater...

Q: Shaking when in overdrive

Hi there. Check the fuel system and see if the fuel injector for cylinder number 2 is malfunctioning. The code P0402 means that the EGR is not functioning and the code P0174 means that Bank 2 is lean, which is...

Q: Is my axle damaged?

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid or the transmission simply being low on fluid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates...