Q: CV joint damage

What damage can CV joints do to a van

Q: I have brown stuff coming from radiator again it been flushed I replaced the radiator it's making mad I don't know what to do at t

Hi there. In most cases, the brown stuff on the top of a radiator cap is caused by a worn out radiator (or rust from inner coolers), so it's probably time to replace the radiator and coolant lines - especially...

Q: Helicopter noise coming from drivers side tire

Hi there. This sounds like it could a serious issue with the potential to be a safety related issue. There's no true way to tell whether driving the car in its current condition is safe or not. However, I would...

Q: Rear CV Axle Replacement 2008 Mazda CX-9

Hi there - it's likely the grease on the CV joint boot is grease from inside the boot, and also possible it's from a leaking differential seal. Based on the noise your wife observed, more thank likely, it is the...