Q: Car is jerking forward when car is stopped with brake applied.

When I go to stop, my car revs up and jerks forward on me. I have it in drive and if I pumped the brakes, it really jerks me forward. I have my foot on the brake the entire time. It's scary because I've almost hit someone. Thank you

What you are describing is a real safety concern. You should have your Mustang’s brakes checked out right away before you drive it anymore. It sounds like there may also be an idle control issue that is causing RPM’s to increase. A vacuum leak under the hood can cause increased idle speed. The power brake booster is a component where the engine vacuum and the brakes systems meet. I recommend having an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car’s jerking problem in order to have the correct repairs done.