Q: Cad wont go faster than 35mph

I can't go faster than 35mph when I do,my engine light comes on and oil light starts flickering,then feels like it wants to die out ,and opened the hood to find motor oil all over the place ...please help

A: Hello. From what you describe it would appe...

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that some sort of serious issue may have occurred. If you've found oil all over the engine I would try to figure out where it came from. It is likely that an oil leak has occurred and needs to be addressed. The issues with the Check Engine and Oil Lights may be due to the oil leak. It may be possible that at speeds higher than 35 the engine is having oil pressure issues due to the leak, causing the Check Engine and Oil Lights to come on. I would recommend having a professional technician diagnose the acceleration issue, as it may be possible that serious damage has occurred.