Q: Nissan squeaks a lot on bumpy roads

The car squeaks a lot in the front when the road is bumpy I want to know what do I have to change to remove that noise

Usually when you hear squeaks over bumps this is related to a tie rod or a ball joint that has been dried out. If your tie rods and ball joints are serviceable, they will have grease fittings on them in which to apply grease to the joint. If this is the case, I would recommend greasing all of your joints to see if the noise goes away. If the joints are not serviceable, I would recommend having a certified mechanic use a stethoscope to pinpoint which joint is making the noise. Once this has been determined, the noisy joint can be replaced and the problem is solved.