Q: Put wrong key in ignition and anti light start blinking car completely shut off - 2003 Lincoln Aviator

How can I bypass the anti lock system

Hey there. You more than likely won’t be able to bypass the system. You can try to disconnect the battery for 10-15 minutes to reset the computer. However, it still may not work this way. You will probably have to take you car to the dealer to have them reset it because they are the ones who installed your security system.

• Put wrong key in ignition and anti light start blinking car completely shut off - 2003 Lincoln Aviator