Q: I am looking for window regulator and switch for Acura TSX 2005 passenger size. How much it will cost me?

I want to replace the window regulator passenger size and switch.. how much it will cost me???

Hi...both of these repair services are available. To obtain an exact quote for the window regulator repair or replacement, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s window regulator repair service page. Similarly, to get an exact quote for the replacement of the window switch, please click on "Get a Quote" on YourMechanic’s window switch service page. Once you accept the quotes, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic will come right to your location and get these services taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I am looking for window regulator and switch for Acura TSX 2005 passenger size. How much it will cost me?