My car makes a chirping noise while in motion, the noise ...

Q: My car makes a chirping noise while in motion, the noise is more frequent based on how fast I'm traveling.

asked by on June 01, 2017

There is a chirping noise coming from the front right of my car while I drive. The noise occurs more frequently when I'm moving faster and eventually ceases when I've been driving long enough. It seems to happen only when I've first driven my car for the day. It doesn't make the noise while idling, only while in motion and in gear.

You should have the brake sensors checked to see if the brakes are worn to the sensor or the backing vent plate is rubbing the rotor. If both are good then you may have a front wheel bearing then is going bad and needs replaced. Only a physical inspection can verify the brakes are good and not cause of noise and the bearing is bad.