Q: Ran over tire on interstate, checked underneath car and greenish liquid is dripping/pouring near bottom of radiator. Any advice?

plastic piece near bottom of radiator is broke and liquid is coming out of what seems to be where it broke off. liquid is light greenish color. I also noticed the car was slowly starting to overheat before I turned off my vehicle

Hi there. Chances are, running over the tire on the interstate has created a radiator problem for your vehicle. The light greenish fluid you are seeing, is most likely coolant/antifreeze.The broken plastic piece near the bottom of the radiator, probably means a radiator replacement is in order, since the vehicle is slowly starting to overheat. This problem needs to be repaired before driving, as overheating could result in catastrophic and expensive repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s leak be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• Ran over tire on interstate, checked underneath car and greenish liquid is dripping/pouring near bottom of radiator. Any advice?